Hall-of-Fame 2-Ingredient Brownie Recipe Is a Symphony in Your Mouth by Donna John
A friend turned me on to this way of making brownies years ago. The chocolate bars turn into a decadent chocolate filling, which is gooey if you serve them on warm days and harder on colder days.
Either way, this easy brownie recipe is one of the moistest (and easiest!) you'll ever make. Get ready for the recipe requests. And yes, technically there are more than two ingredients if you include what you need to make the brownies. But those are pantry ingredients most of us have anyway.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Servings: Makes approximately 12 to 15 brownies
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients to make them
- 3 large Hershey's Symphony bars (or your favorite chocolate bars)
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spread half of the batter into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with the chocolate bars.
- Pour the remaining batter over the chocolate bars and spread to completely cover. Bake according to package directions.
- Allow to cool completely and then cut into bars.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Brownie Mixes $1 & Up
Symphony Chocolate Bars $5 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.