Toasted Ravioli Recipe: Snack on This Crispy Baked Ravioli With Spicy Marinara Sauce Recipe by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Our 30Seconds Resident Chef
Today is National Ravioli Day! Celebrate with this crispy oven-baked ravioli and spicy marinara dipping sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 pound cheese ravioli
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated fine
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 10 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup marinara sauce, warmed (for dipping)
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain well. Arrange in single layer on a baking sheet prepared with a nonstick baking mat or your favorite cooking spray. Cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In shallow bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, Parmesan, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Dredge ravioli in the flour and shake off excess. Dip in beaten egg and then coat with the seasoned bread crumb mixture. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet, spacing about 1 inch apart in single layer. Lightly coat tops with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Warm the marinara sauce with red chili flakes, if using, and sprinkle with freshly chopped basil. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Marinara Sauce $3 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.