This Ravioli Lasagna Recipe Should Be Inducted Into the Recipe Hall of Fame by Donna John
Ravioli lasagna was a family favorite when my kids were young, and one of the most requested meals in our house. This recipe recently came out of my archives and is now a favorite again. Isn't it great when a recipe that's so simple is a favorite? Ground turkey could be used in place of the ground beef. Serve with a salad and dinner is done.
- 1 package frozen cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet until brown. Add the spaghetti sauce and stir to combine.
- In a 13x9-inch baking dish, spread about 1 cup of the meat sauce on the bottom. Top with half of the frozen ravioli, more meat sauce and half of the mozzarella.
- Add another layer of ravioli and cover with more meat sauce. Be sure all the ravioli are covered with the sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and some Parmesan and continue to bake, uncovered, until melted and bubbly.