Herb Roasted Balsamic Carrots Recipe With Garlic: Can You Say Delicious? by 30Seconds Food
With garlic and fresh herbs, this easy carrot recipe jazzes up the sometimes boring carrot. Mix up the herbs to your liking or try a different herb.
Serve this easy roasted carrot recipe as a side dish with chicken, beef, pork or lamb. Kids love them!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 6 large carrots, peeled and cut into fourths, longways
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or dried rosemary (or a combination)
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Lay the carrots on a baking sheet that's been lightly coated with nonstick spray.
- Drizzle the carrots with the olive oil and balsamic. Add the garlic, herbs and salt and pepper, to taste. Toss.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until carrots are tender and just beginning to brown. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Balsamic Vinegar $5 & Up
Olive Oil $6 & Up
Dried Rosemary $4 & Up
Dried Thyme $3 & Up
Carrot Cookbooks $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.