Easy Appetizers: These Caprese Tarts Are Beautiful Bites for Your Guests by Debi Lilly
3 months ago
Appetizers served at room temp are the best, right? These fast and easy caprese tarts will set the mood and are so pretty!
- phyllo tart shells (found in freezer at grocery)
- Boursin cheese
- mini tomatoes (we love a variety of colors like yellow, orange, red)
- mini cucumber
- fresh mint
- black pepper
Here’s how to make them:
- Warm tart shells in oven, to crisp, according to package directions.
- Fill shells with Boursin.
- Halve tomatoes to form bite-size pieces. Place sliced side up into cheese.
- Slice cucumbers and place into cheese.
- Add mint leaf to garnish, and grind with fresh black pepper, to taste. Serve room temperature.