Easy Caprese Tart Appetizer Recipe: These Delicious Caprese Tarts are Beautiful Bites to Serve at Your Next Get-Together by Debi Lilly
Appetizers served at room temperature are the best, right? No muss, no fuss. These fast and easy caprese tarts will set the mood and are so pretty. You will love the "oohs and ahhs" you hear when you serve these delicious little bites!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 phyllo tart shells (found in freezer at grocery)
- 1 package Boursin garlic cheese spread
- 1 pint of mini tomatoes (we love a variety of colors like yellow, orange, red), cut in half
- 2-4 mini cucumbers, sliced
- fresh mint
- black pepper
Here’s how to make them:
- Warm tart shells in oven, to crisp, according to package directions.
- Fill shells with Boursin cheese.
- Place halved tomatoes sliced side up into cheese.
- Place sliced cucumbers into cheese.
- Add mint leaf to garnish, and grind with fresh black pepper, to taste.
- Serve at room temperature.