Healthy Black Bean Salsa Recipe Is What to Snack on This Weekend by Heather Holter
Need an easy and healthy appetizer recipe that will wow your friends and family? This meat-, dairy- and egg-free black bean salsa recipe is sure to please even the most dietary-restricted guests. It's healthy and delicious!
This fresh black bean salsa recipe is a true crowd-pleaser that you can make in minutes (and it will be devoured even more quickly). You could even top grilled chicken, fish or shrimp with it for a light, healthy meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to refrigerate before serving
Servings: 8 to 10
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) green chiles, drained
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red or yellow pepper, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
Here's how to make it:
- Mix all ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Chill for at least 2 hours (overnight is best). Serve with tortilla chips.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.