Creamy Celery & Cucumber Salad Dressing Is CPR for Boring Salads by Gwen Johnson
5 months ago
Salads can be boring. Ranch, ranch and more ranch. This celery and cucumber salad dressing will give new life to your salads.
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped seedless cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, parsley or other fresh herb (optional)
- 3/4 cup olive oil (approximately)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine everything in a blender. Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.