Creamy Celery & Cucumber Salad Dressing Is CPR for Boring Salads by Gwen Johnson
10 months ago
Salads can be boring. Ranch, ranch and more ranch. This celery and cucumber salad dressing will give new life to your salads.
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped seedless cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, parsley or other fresh herb (optional)
- 3/4 cup olive oil (approximately)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine everything in a blender. Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.