Creamy 4-Ingredient Curry Rotisserie Chicken Salad Recipe Is What to Eat on Hot Days by Belinda Lichty Clarke
Spruce up chicken salad with an Indian twist thanks to curry. Using a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken from the grocery store saves you time, or use leftover chicken.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- regular mayonnaise or low-fat mayonnaise
- 30 seedless green or red grapes, cut in half or chopped
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- bread or salad greens, for serving
Here’s how you make it:
- Remove the chicken from the bones and chop or shred.
- Stir in desired amount of mayonnaise.
- Add grapes and curry powder. Stir gently to combine.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.