Peanut Clusters: This Candy Recipe Is What Happens When Peanuts Meet Chocolate by 30Seconds Food
It's Peanut Cluster Day! Surprise your family with this old-fashioned candy that's simply peanuts and chocolate.
- 5 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 2 pounds white candy coating, chopped
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
Here's how to make them:
- Melt the candy coating and chocolate chips in a sauce pot over low heat or in the microwave until smooth. Set aside for about 10 minutes to cool.
- Stir in the peanuts. Drop by spoonfuls onto foil or wax paper. Refrigerate about an hour to set.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dry Roasted Peanuts $6 & Up
White Candy Coating $5 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Milk Chocolate Chips $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.