4-Ingredient Old-fashioned Peanut Clusters Recipe Is What Happens When Peanuts Meet Chocolate by 30Seconds Food
When it comes to candy, peanuts and chocolate go together like peanut butter and jelly. This four-ingredient classic peanut clusters recipe is what happens when peanuts meet chocolate: pure old-fashioned dessert deliciousness with very little effort!
If your family likes chocolate candy, we suggest you surprise them with this old-fashioned peanut clusters candy recipe that's simply peanuts and chocolate. Candy recipes don't get much easier, or more delicious, than this. Try making these chocolate peanut clusters for the holidays. They make a great gift!
Prep Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes to chill
Cook Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 15 to 20 minutes
- 5 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 2 pounds white candy coating, chopped
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
Here's how to make them:
- Melt the candy coating and chocolate chips in a saucepot over low heat or in the microwave until smooth, about 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside for about 5 to 10 minutes to cool.
- Stir in the peanuts. Drop by spoonfuls onto foil or wax paper. Refrigerate about an hour to set.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dry Roasted Peanuts $2 & Up
White Candy Coating $3 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Milk Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.