The Easiest Corn Chowder Recipe You'll Ever Make (Just 5 Ingredients!) by Gwen Johnson
With five ingredients and less than 30 minutes, you can have a hearty soup on the table. What's better than that? Chopped cooked chicken or even shrimp could be added to make it even heartier, and the recipe can be easily doubled.
- 1 can (17 ounces) creamed-style corn
- 2 cups whole milk (do not use low fat)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen diced hashbrown potatoes
- 1 - 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a pot and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve. Garnish with additional crumbled bacon and green onion, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.