The Easiest Corn Chowder Recipe You'll Ever Make (Just 5 Ingredients & 10 Minutes Cook Time) by Gwen Johnson
With five ingredients and less than 30 minutes, you can have a hearty soup on the table. What's better than that? Chopped cooked chicken or even shrimp could be added to make it even heartier, and the recipe can be easily doubled.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can (17 ounces) creamed-style corn
- 2 cups whole milk (do not use low fat)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 1 - 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a pot and simmer until slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with additional crumbled bacon and green onion, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.