This Slow-cooker White Chicken Chili Recipe Takes the Brrrrr Out of Winter! by Erin Smith
Brrrrrr, it's cold outside! Warm up with this deliciously easy slow-cooker white chicken chili recipe!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 cans Great Northern beans
- 1 can diced green chiles
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt (Just a tad!)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Ritz crackers (TOTALLY a must!)
Here’s how to make it:
- Place chicken in the slow cooker first. (I don't cut up the chicken. I let the meat separate while cooking and shred any remaining larger pieces at the end of cooking.)
- Layer on the onion and beans.
- Top with minced garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and green chiles.
- Pour on the chicken broth.
- Cook for 7 hours on low.
Get more recipe ideas at FitFamilyLifeBlog.com!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.