Whipped Potato Salad: Devo Would Love This Creamy Potato Salad by Debra Taylor
Devo was a popular new wave band in the 80's that sang "Whip It," for those young cooks out there. No matter what your age, this whipped potato salad may fight its way up the chart to your No. 1 favorite potato salad recipe.
- 10 medium potatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 - 3 tablespoons mustard
- dill relish
- garlic salt
Here's how to make it:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces. Boil until soft.
- Take the yellow out of the eggs and mix with the mustard.
- Cut up the egg whites into small pieces.
- Place the potatoes into a large mixing bowl and mash with a potato masher. Then, whip with an electric mixer.
- Add the egg and mustard mixture, egg whites, onions and relish (amount of relish and onion is to your taste) to a mixing bowl.
- Add enough mayo to make the potatoes really creamy (if too dry you can always add more later).
- Mix well with a mixer.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic salt, to taste. Refrigerate a few hours or overnight.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Potato Masher $5 & Up
Electric Mixers $11 & Up
Devo "Whip It" $1.30 & Up
Garlic Salt $3 & Up
Yellow Mustard $1 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Dill Relish $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.