Pancakes: Start the Day With This Fluffy Blueberry Pancake Recipe by 30Seconds Food
2 years ago
Surprise your family with a stack (or two!) of these fluffy blueberry pancakes. They are so easy to make from scratch!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups blueberries
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and sugar.
- In another bowl, combine the buttermilk, vanilla, melted butter and eggs. Mix well.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry until just combined. Fold in the blueberries.
- Heat a skillet or griddle. Pour the batter to make pancakes of your desired size. Cook until bubbles begin to appear, then flip and continue cooking until done. Serve with maple syrup and additional butter.