High-Protein Waffles & Pancakes: Here’s the Guilt-Free Secret & Recipe! by Ashlee Smith
We all have the desire to eat chocolate and peanut butter for breakfast without the guilt, right? Or maybe your dream is to eat pancakes or waffles every day. What if you could do both while still getting 100 percent whole grains and at least 14 grams of protein? You can! I have been obsessed with making protein waffles and pancakes for breakfast. You can either make them with your favorite protein powder, water, a little baking soda and an egg or there are tons of pre-packaged mixes. To make them from scratch, you’ll need:
- 1 scoop protein power
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg (or vegan egg substitute)
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the protein power, baking soda and egg.
- Add water, a little at a time, until it’s a pancake/waffle consistency.
- Pour onto a hot skillet or into a waffle iron and cook like you would regular pancake or waffle. Serves one.
Some healthy toppings are:
- peanut butter or other nut butter
- pure maple syrup
- chopped nuts
- chia or flax seeds
- dark chocolate chips
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.