This Decadent Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe Is Like Therapy, But More Delicious by 30Seconds Food
After a long week, self-care is a necessity, and there may be nothing better than a massage or conversation with a friend. Except for this decadent chocolate chocolate chip muffins recipe – the ultimate recipe for self-care.
We bet these moist double chocolate muffins will make you forget about those deadlines, headaches and all those to-do list items that didn't get done – at least for a few minutes anyway. Have them for breakfast, snack or dessert. Here's to chocolate therapy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 28 to 30 minutes
Servings: 12 muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk or almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- chocolate chips, for top (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the flour, sugar, chocolate chips, cocoa powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- In another bowl combine the egg, yogurt or sour cream, milk, vanilla and oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until just combined.
- Line 12 muffin tins with paper baking liners. Fill with the batter, about 3/4 full. If desired, sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 18-20 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.