5-Ingredient Glazed Salmon Recipe Cooks in 8 Minutes Flat by Margaret Steck
Our family loves salmon. Part of the reason why it's a family favorite and staple in our weekly diet is this delicious, easy salmon recipe that takes only eight minutes to make. Yes, eight minutes!
Serve this easy fish recipe with your favorite vegetable and a salad. Because this recipe is for quick to prepare, you have time to make a homemade salad dressing for those greens!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 1 pound salmon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (I used coarse grain Dijon mustard)
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all the glaze ingredients.
- Spray a broiling pan with nonstick cooking spray and lay the salmon skin-side down. Brush half of the glaze on the salmon and broil for 4 minutes.
- Take the salmon out, brush with the rest of the glaze and turn the pieces around for even broiling. Set the timer for another 4 minutes and pop the salmon back in the oven. After 4 minutes is up, check the temperature of the salmon using a thermometer. The salmon is done when the temperature of the thickest part of the filet is between 125 degrees F (for moist, flakier salmon) up to 145 degrees F.
- If you prefer salmon without the skin, let it sit for 2 minutes before flipping the pieces over and taking off the skin.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Broiler Pans $10 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Coarse Grain Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.