Hasselback Butternut Squash Will Impress Your Family (With Minimal Work!) by 30Seconds Food
Want those oohs and aahs this fall? Make this hasselback garlic butternut squash recipe. It looks a lot harder than it is – but no one needs to know that!
- 1 large butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- chopped fresh parsley, fresh thyme or dried thyme
Here’s how to make it:
- Cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds. With a vegetable peeler, carefully remove the skin. Place the squash cut side down on a lightly oiled baking pan. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and garlic.
- Take the squash out of the oven. Carefully cut slits into the squash going almost all the way through. Be careful not to cut all the way through. Coat the cut squash halves with the garlic butter.
- Put the squash back into the oven and cook another 20-30 minutes, or until tender. Sprinkle with the chopped thyme or parsley before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.