How to Roast a Spaghetti Squash (Don't Let This Veggie Scare You)! by Mindy Hudon, M.S., CCC-SLP
6 years ago
Spaghetti squash has intimidated me for years – but not anymore! Here's an easy recipe for my no-carb diet.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise with a sharp knife (this is the hardest part of this recipe).
- Scoop out the seeds and pulp.
- Place the halves on a baking sheet, squash side up.
- Brush on olive oil and season with sea salt, pepper and garlic.
- Place in the oven at 400 degrees F for 30-45 minutes or until the squash is soft enough to scrape with a fork.
- Let cool, then use a fork to flake the squash out.
Top with your favorite sauce (tomato, alfredo, etc.), mix with a bit of butter or enjoy on its own!