Best Cream of Broccoli Soup Recipe: This Easy Broccoli Cauliflower Soup Is a Comforting Way to Eat Your Veggies by 30Seconds Food
Creamy and vitamin packed, this homemade cream of broccoli soup hits the spot. This savory soup recipe includes cauliflower, for extra flavor and nutrition.
If you're vegan, you can use vegetable broth and almond milk as substitutes. This soup recipe is so easy and delicious, for lunch, dinner or anytime. It's a comforting way to get the whole family to eat their veggies!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 cups broccoli florets (1 cup should be reserved and chopped very fine)
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 cup heavy cream, milk or nut milk
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot. Add the onion, celery, salt and pepper, to taste. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, cauliflower florets, 7 cups of the broccoli florets and broth. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender, process until smooth.
- Add the remaining broccoli that’s been chopped very fine and the milk. Bring to a simmer to heat through. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Immersion Blenders $21 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.