20-Minute Thai Stir-Fried Beef Recipe With Young Peppercorn (Nue Phad Prink Thai Aon) by Elisa Schmitz, 30Seconds
You may have had stir-fried beef before, but you've likely never had it as fresh and feisty as this! Nue Phad Prink Thai Aon is stir-fried beef with young peppercorn, a different kind of spicy!
Here's the dinner recipe for one serving, shared by Chef Nok of the J.W. Marriott Phuket Ginja Cooking School. The easy stir-fry recipe can easily be doubled.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 3.5 ounces (100 grams) sliced beef tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 stalks young peppercorn, pounded
- 1/4 of an onion
- 1 chili pepper (depending on the amount of spice you like)
- 3 straw mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons chicken broth
For the seasoning:
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 - 2 pinches black pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Season beef with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil then cook garlic until light brown.
- Add beef and all vegetables. Stir fry until vegetables are translucent.
- Deglaze with chicken broth, then season to taste. Reduce heat until desired consistency.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Woks $18 & Up
Thai Cookbooks $4 & Up
Oyster Sauce $2 & Up
Light Soy Sauce $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $2 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.