20-Minute Thai Stir-Fried Beef Recipe With Young Peppercorn (Nue Phad Prink Thai Aon) by Elisa Schmitz, 30Seconds
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 3.5 ounces (100 grams) sliced beef tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 stalks young peppercorn, pounded
- 1/4 of an onion
- 1 chili pepper (depending on the amount of spice you like)
- 3 straw mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons chicken broth
For the seasoning:
Here's how to make it:
- Season beef with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil then cook garlic until light brown.
- Add beef and all vegetables. Stir fry until vegetables are translucent.
- Deglaze with chicken broth, then season to taste. Reduce heat until desired consistency.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Woks $18 & Up
Thai Cookbooks $4 & Up
Oyster Sauce $2 & Up
Light Soy Sauce $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $2 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.