Fast Halloween Desserts: How to Make Easy Ghost Treats for Trick-or-Treat! by 30Seconds Food
Think it's too late to make Halloween treats before the kids head out to trick-or-treat? Wrong! Turn store-bought brownies, Rice Krispies treats or a box cake mix into sweet marshmallow ghost treats. It's easy!
- brownies, cake squares or Rice Krispies treats
- white chocolate melting wafers
- chocolate squeeze icing
Here’s how to make them:
- Melt the white chocolate melting wafers according to package directions.
- Put your cake squares, brownies or treats on a serving platter.
- Dip a marshmallow into the melted chocolate and place on top of the cake square.
- Using a spoon, pour some of the melted chocolate over the marshmallow, making sure it drips down on the cake.
- Add a face with the chocolate icing. You could also use black sprinkles and a mini chocolate chip.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Brownies $2 & Up
Rice Krispies Treats $4 & Up
Cake Mix $1 & Up
Marshmallows $2 & Up
White Melting Wafers $5 & Up
Squeeze Icing $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.