No-Bake Spooky Mummy Cookies & Cupcakes for Halloween in Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Need a Halloween treat – fast? Store-bought cookies, muffins or cupcakes can be mummified in no time at all.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- store-bought cookies, muffins or cupcakes
- white icing
- mini chocolate chips
- white candy melts or white icing
Here's how to make it:
- Fill a cake decorating bag fitted with a tip or plastic storage bag with the white icing. If using a plastic zipper bag, cut off the tip with scissors.
- Pipe long white lines over the top of the cookies or cupcakes to form the mummy.
- Attach two white candy melts with a dab of icing. Add two mini chocolate chips to complete the eyes. Or, you could form the eyes by making two large circles with the white icing.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cookies $4 & Up
White Icing $2 & Up
Mini Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
White Candy Melts $4 & Up
Muffins $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.