Roasted Pumpkin Recipe: Make This Easy Side Dish Plain, Sweet or Savory by 30Seconds Food
Carving pumpkins is fun and all, but roasting them is even better. With this recipe, you can prepare roasted pumpkin with no seasonings to use in other recipes (like pumpkin pizza) or make it sweet or savory. It's all up to you.
- 1 small pumpkin, seeded and cut into slices
- olive oil
- sweet seasonings: ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, brown sugar, maple syrup, honey (optional)
- savory seasonings: thyme, cumin, rosemary, chili powder, marjoram, curry powder, garam masala (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Lay the pumpkin slices on a cookie sheet. Drizzle with a little olive and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin with desired seasonings – or leave as is.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 minutes, or until tender.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Garam Masala $4 & Up
Cumin $4 & Up
Curry Powder $3 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Ground Nutmeg $3 & Up
Marjarom $3 & Up
Thyme $3 & Up
Rosemary $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.