This Cajun Kissed Honey Salmon Fillets Recipe Has Just 4 Ingredients by Donna John
What to do with those salmon fillets? Hit the pantry and pull out olive oil, honey and Cajun seasoning. That's it. You're now on your way to a healthy salmon dinner in under 20 minutes.
Here’s how to make it:
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the Cajun seasoning.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for about 7-10 minutes, depending on how thick the salmon is.
- Right before the salmon is done, squirt a little honey over each fillet and spread it around with a spoon. Bake another 1-2 minutes. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.