Grilled Mexican Street Corn: How to Make Corn on the Cob With Cotija, Lime & Cilantro by Donna John
Skip the refried beans or Spanish rice this week and serve this easy Mexican corn on the cob (elote). If you want to make this recipe ahead of time, simply wrap the corn in foil and keep warm in the oven.
- 4 ears corn on the cob, shucked and cleaned
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Cotija cheese
- chopped fresh cilantro
- lime wedges
Here’s how to make it:
- Grill the corn on an outdoor grill or in a very hot cast iron skillet until charred, about 8 minutes. Turn often.
- Dip the corn into the melted butter.
- Spread mayonnaise over the corn.
- Sprinkle with Cotija cheese and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.