This Old-fashioned Honey Cookie Recipe Is the Bee's Knees by 30Seconds Food
15 days ago
Did you hear all the buzz about this old-fashioned honey cookies recipe? Make a batch for your honey.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- granulated sugar, for sprinkling
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the sugar, oil, eggs, honey and vanilla in a bowl. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Drop dough by tablespoon full onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 9 - 10 minutes, or until light brown.
- Remove to wax paper or a cooling rack and sprinkle with granulated sugar. Cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: