Easy Apple Oatmeal Cookie Recipe Starts With a Box Cake Mix by 30Seconds Food
This easy apple oatmeal cookie recipe starts with a box cake mix. So convenient! The easy cookie recipe has healthy oats, applesauce and fresh apple. Yum!
These cookies are great snacks for the kids, or pack a few in your purse for a quick pick-me-up.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen cookies
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the cake mix, oats, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, applesauce and chopped apple.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Mix well.
- Drop by teaspoons full onto cookie sheets that have been sprayed lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Yellow Cake Mix $1 & Up
Quick-Cooking Oats $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Applesauce $3 & Up
Cookie Sheets $5 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.