Easy Overnight Oats Recipes: How to Make Creamy Overnight Apple Pie Oatmeal (Makes Waking Up Easier) by 30Seconds Food
Mornings are hectic, so why not make breakfast the night before? This delicious apple pie oatmeal makes waking up a whole lot easier. Your family will love this easy overnight apple pie oatmeal recipe – and you'll love the extra time you can use for something else. Maybe a second cup of coffee?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Overnight
Total Time: 8 hours
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk or almond milk
- 1 - 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Cover and put the oatmeal in the fridge overnight.
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon, if desired, before serving the next morning. Makes one serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.