Caffè Lavazza in EATALY: How to Make Their Strawberry & Meringue Smoothie! by 30Seconds Food
Mix up some of Caffè Lavazza's Strawberry and Meringue Smoothies with espresso for a quick pick-me-up and caffeine jolt. This take on strawberries and cream adds espresso to the mix for an unexpected twist and in smoothie form, and makes for the perfect, trendy summer treat!
- 6 - 8 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 strawberries
- 2 tablespoons espresso
- 2.5 tablespoons whipped cream
- 0.3 ounces meringue
- 0.1 ounces meringue and 1 teaspoon strawberry syrup, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare a short espresso.
- Place the ice directly into the mixer, along with the ice cream, fresh strawberries and espresso.
- Mix at high speed (the smoothie be thick, and not get too liquid). To reach the ideal consistency, stop the mixer every so often and stir the smoothie with a spoon to avoid lumps.
- Crush the meringue and stir it into the smoothie with a long spoon.