Crispy Korean Chicken Wings Recipe Will Knock Your Wings-Loving Socks Off by 30Seconds Food
What is it about chicken wings that make us go wild? In a word: flavor. And these Korean baked chicken wings are no exception. The savory flavor of these easy chicken wings will knock your wings-loving socks off!
This crispy Korean chicken wings recipe makes sweet and spicy chicken wings, which are the perfect weekend snack, party or game-day appetizer, or even light lunch or dinner. Just add a salad or your favorite stir-fried vegetable.
This Korean baked chicken wings recipe is so simple. With just 10 minutes of prep, the hardest part is waiting for them to bake in the oven. But trust us, these tasty chicken wings are well worth the wait!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 - 2 pounds chicken wing sections
- 1 - 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup gochujang
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped green onions
- sesame seeds
Here's how to make them:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper, to taste. Sprinkle the baking powder over the wings. Toss to coat. Place on a baking sheet that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 40 minutes, or until cooked through and very crispy.
- Remove chicken wings from the oven and immediately toss them in the sauce. Sprinkle with chopped green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Lite Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Gochujang $3 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $4 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Sesame Oil $8 & Up
Ground Ginger $4 & Up
Sesame Seeds $4 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.