How to Make Zucchini, Carrot & Chickpea Salad With Cilantro & Mint! by 30Seconds Food
Zucchini, carrots and chickpeas combine with the freshness of mint and cilantro to create this healthy, Asian-inspired salad. Great as a side dish or throw in some chicken for a complete meal.
- 3 zucchini, julienned
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the dressing ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the zucchini, carrot, cilantro, mint and chickpeas to a large bowl.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat. Serve.
Note: Spice it up by adding a chopped jalapeno or other hot pepper.