This Mushroom & Hummus Bruschetta Recipe Is a Healthy Snack Everyone Can Enjoy by Donna John
With a vegan daughter and son, I am always looking for recipes to make for them that everyone will love. With earthy, roasted mushrooms, creamy hummus and crunchy bread, this bruschetta recipe hits on all points.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- garlic, chopped (optional)
- olive oil
- baguette, sliced or vegan bread, toasted
- hummus (your favorite store-bought or try my homemade hummus recipe)
- fresh, chopped herbs (tarragon, chives, parsley, etc.)
Here's how to make it:
1. Cut the mushrooms in half or in quarters, depending on how big they are. Put them on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with garlic, if using. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in a preheated 400-degree F oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
2. Spread a layer of hummus on the baguette slices. Top with some of the roasted mushrooms. Sprinkle with fresh herbs. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Snack Cookbooks $5 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Hummus $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.