This Mushroom & Hummus Bruschetta Recipe Is a Healthy Snack Everyone Can Enjoy by Donna John
With a vegan daughter and son, I am always looking for recipes to make for them that everyone will love. With earthy, roasted mushrooms, creamy hummus and crunchy bread, this bruschetta recipe hits on all points.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- garlic, chopped (optional)
- olive oil
- baguette, sliced or vegan bread, toasted
- hummus (your favorite store-bought or try my homemade hummus recipe)
- fresh, chopped herbs (tarragon, chives, parsley, etc.)
Here's how to make it:
1. Cut the mushrooms in half or in quarters, depending on how big they are. Put them on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with garlic, if using. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in a preheated 400-degree F oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
2. Spread a layer of hummus on the baguette slices. Top with some of the roasted mushrooms. Sprinkle with fresh herbs. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.