Chocolate Avocado Mousse: Just 10 Minutes to Creamy (Chef Gigi's 100th 30Seconds Tip)! by Chef Gigi Gaggero
4 months ago
Chocolate mousse has never been healthier – or faster! When choosing avocados for this chocolate avocado mousse, use the creamy Haas variety.
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3 tablespoons honey, maple syrup or optional liquid sweetener (do not use granulated sugar)
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- small pinch of Himalayan salt
- 4 - 5 tablespoons nut milk
- 1 cup berries, for garnish (optional)
- cocoa, for dusting
Here’s how to make it:
- Scoop out the meat of the avocados and place into a stand blender or food processor.
- Add sweetener of choice, cocoa, vanilla, salt and nut milk. Blend until very smooth, about 1 minute. Taste and adjust for sweetness. Add more nut milk if too thick.
- Place mixture into serving bowls and chill until ready to serve.
- Top with fresh raspberries and a sprinkle of cocoa.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: