Germ-Free Serving Ideas for Parties: Here's a Fun & Safe Way to Serve Guacamole or Other Party Dips by Donna John
2 years ago
Add to collection
Having a family get-together or party, and afraid people will double dip? The struggle against spreading germs is real. Instead of serving a large bowl of guacamole, before the party scoop the guacamole or other dips into individual shot glasses. The advantages?
- Extras can be kept fresh and chilling in the fridge.
- Instead of congregating around the appetizer table, guests can put one on their plate so they're free to walk around and mingle.
- The filled guac shot glasses look adorable and festive on your table.
- No double dipping!
- Guests tend to eat less if dips are served individually.
- Have guests that don't like things spicy and others that say the hotter the better? You can make half the guacamole without the jalapeno. Be sure to put a slice of jalapeno on top so guests know the difference.
- If you want really easy cleanup and even fewer germs spreading, purchase plastic shot glasses and just toss in the garbage after use.
- Packs of shot glasses are inexpensive and can be used throughout the year. Use them for mini desserts during the holidays or actual alcohol shots at adult parties.
- Salsas, ranch or other dips, mixed nuts and other party foods could also be served in shot glasses.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Shot Glasses $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.