How to Make Easter Rice Krispies Treats (Dessert Doesn't Get Any Easier)! by Donna John
If you're short on time but want a fun Easter treat everyone will love, try these spring-ified Rice Krispies treats! Don't have Easter M&Ms? You could also use pastel sprinkles or crushed up Robin's Eggs.
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- Easter M&Ms
Here's how you make them:
- Melt the butter in a large pot.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and add in the cereal. Mix well.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch pan and use buttered hands to press.
- While still warm, press the M&Ms onto the top so they stick.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: