How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls (Only 4 Ingredients)! by Donna John
Chocolate peanut butter balls are a tradition on my Christmas cookie tray, but why wait until the holidays? These creamy peanut butter balls are the perfect treat anytime!
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package chocolate almond bark (candy coating)
Here's how you make them:
- Combine the powdered sugar, peanut butter and softened butter. Mix well.
- Shape into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Put the almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl. Cook about 2 minutes and stir. Continue until chocolate is smooth and melted, about 1-2 minutes more.
- Dip the balls into the chocolate (I lower them into the chocolate on a fork and allow the excess to drip back in). Place on wax paper or aluminum foil to harden.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.