Homemade Candy Recipes: How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls (Only 4 Ingredients!) by Donna John
Chocolate peanut butter balls are a tradition on my Christmas cookie tray, but why wait until the holidays? These creamy peanut butter balls are the perfect treat anytime.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package chocolate almond bark (candy coating)
Here's how you make them:
- Combine the powdered sugar, peanut butter and softened butter. Mix well.
- Shape into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Put the almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl. Cook about 2 minutes and stir. Continue until chocolate is smooth and melted, about 1-2 minutes more.
- Dip the balls into the chocolate (I lower them into the chocolate on a fork and allow the excess to drip back in). Place on wax paper or aluminum foil to harden.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.