Vegan Acai Bowl – Your New Favorite Superfood! by Ashlee Smith
Add to collection
Meet your new favorite dessert, post workout or anytime snack! Acai is a superfood packed with fiber, antioxidants and heart-healthy fats and is sold either frozen, juiced or in powder form. Amp up any smoothie or smoothie bowl with this delicious and powerful berry. Here is my favorite recipe!
- frozen acai packet
- 1 - 2 frozen bananas
- handful of frozen mango, pineapple
- mixed berries (whatever fruit you like)
- spinach or kale
- all-natural orange juice or water (amount depending on how thick you want it)
- chia or flax seeds
- Maca powder (optional)
- lemon wedge (peel and all, also optional)
Here’s how you make it:
- Just blend (the thicker the better!).
- Top with anything your heart desires.
My bowl pictured is topped with all-natural almond butter, cacao nibs, chia seeds and berries.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Acai $8 & Up
Maca Powder $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.