The "Key" to Your Heart: How to Make Key Lime Sorbet! by Donna John
8 months ago
Can't find key limes or key lime juice? Plain ol' limes will work just as well!
- 2 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 1/4 cups key lime juice (freshly squeezed recommeneded)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime zest
Here’s how to make it:
- In a pot, combine the water and sugar. Bring to a boil. Cook on low heat until the sugar dissolves, about 4-5 minutes. Cool completely.
- Add lime juice and zest.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and process until it thickens, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer the sorbet to a freezer container and freeze for at least 2 hours. Allow to sit a room temp about 10 minutes before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: