Breakfast Croissants: 7 Ways to Fill 'Em for Your First Meal of the Day! by Donna John
Tired of the same ol’ breakfast? Try a croissant breakfast sandwich made with croissants from your local bakery or grocery store. It’s so easy and can be customized to make every family member happy. You’ll need premade croissants and then your choice of fillings. Just cut the croissant in half lengthwise, fill it up and pop the top back on. Great for an on-the-go breakfast, too. Here are some ideas!
- scrambled eggs, bacon, baby spinach and shredded cheese
- fried egg, chorizo, guacamole and sliced jalapenos
- smoked salmon, cream cheese and fresh dill
- roasted vegetables and hummus
- avocado, crumbled bacon, tomato and sliced hard-boiled eggs
- fruit and flavored cream cheese
- Nutella or peanut butter, bananas and a drizzle of honey
Share your favorite combinations below!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: