Sandwiches are always an easy option for weeknight dinners or casual weekend get-togethers. Gustavo Calderon, executive chef at 3800 Ocean at Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa in Riviera Beach, Fla., shares his recipe!
- 1 1/2 pounds lobster meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 inner stalks celery and leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 rolls split, brushed with butter and lightly toasted
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay, for garnish
Here’s how you make them:
- Chop lobster meat into bite-size pieces and add to a bowl.
- Mix mayo, lemon juice, celery, herbs, capers and seasonings. Add to lobster and mix well. Chill the lobster salad in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to marinate.
- While lobster salad is resting, brush the four rolls with butter and toast slit side down in a pan until light golden brown.
- Fill toasted rolls with roughly 1 cup of the salad mixture and garnish with a light sprinkle of Old Bay. Served best with some fresh kettle chips.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: