A Berry Healthy Christmas: How to Make a Fun Holiday Fruit Snack for Your Kids! by Donna John
Add to collection
Most of us think of cookies, fudge and candy during the holidays, but why not throw some fruit into the holiday mix? Your kids will love it – and they won't even realize it's actually good for them!
- vanilla or plain Greek yogurt
- pretzel sticks
- Christmas sprinkles (optional)
Here’s how you make it:
- Arrange the raspberries on a white plate in the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Add three pretzel sticks for the tree trunk (your kids can use these as "toothpicks" to eat the berries!).
- Drizzle the yogurt over the raspberries and add dollops around the plate.
Want to jazz it up a bit more? Add some Christmas sprinkles!