Spirited Holiday Cocktails: How to Make a Merry Moscow Mule! by Pam McCormick
Turn your favorite Moscow Mule into a seasonal and festive drink by adding fresh cranberries and cranberry juice. Here's the easy recipe!
- 1 - 2 shots vodka
- ginger beer
- lime juice and/or fresh limes
- cranberry juice
Here's how you make it:
- Fill your copper mug (recommended) or glass with ice.
- Add 1 1/2 shots of vodka.
- Add about 8 ounces of ginger beer and lime juice or squeezed lime (to taste).
- Top it off with a splash or two of cranberry juice and a lime wedge.
Note: Ingredient measurements can be adjusted according to your personal taste. Enjoy!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.