Simple Salmon Recipes: How to Make Easy Marinated Salmon Fillets! by Donna John
You would think this salmon recipe would be salty because of the soy sauce, but think again. Marinating the salmon imparts a rich flavor and changes the texture of the fish. Great for a busy weeknight meal!
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon
- 3/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pepper, to taste
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a plastic zipper bag. Add the salmon and seal. Place in the fridge and marinate all day or overnight.
- Remove from the marinade and put the salmon into a baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees F about 20-25 minutes.