Fresh & Tasty Eggplant Pizza Recipe: A Vegetarian Pizza Recipe for a Healthier Pizza Night by Donna John
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon salt
- olive oil
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- chopped fresh basil
Here’s how you make it:
- Place the eggplant in a colander and sprinkle with the salt. Allow to sit for about 20 minutes. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Put the eggplant on a cookie sheet or pizza stone and brush with olive oil.
- Roast the eggplant in a 400-degree F oven until it just starts to turn tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Spread the marina sauce on top of the eggplant, then top with cheese and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle with a little more cheese and the chopped basil. Put back into the oven for about 5 more minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.