Halloween Pretzel Ghosts Recipe: This Spooky Halloween Snack Recipe Is Quick & Easy to Make by Donna John
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bag pretzel rods
- 1 package almond bark
- 1 tube chocolate cake or cookie icing or gel decorating icing
- aluminum foil
Here's how you make them:
- Put a large sheet of aluminum foil on your work surface.
- Put the almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave in 1-minute increments, stirring in between, until smooth and completely melted.
- Place your pretzel rod in the bowl, holding the end, and spoon the melted almond bark to cover all but about one-fourth of the pretzel. Allow excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Lay on aluminum foil to dry.
- Repeat with remaining pretzels.
- When dry, pipe on the ghost face using chocolate icing. Store in an airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pretzel Rods $4 & Up
Almond Bark $5 & Up
Black Gel Tube Icing $3 & Up
Black Icing $3 & Up
Aluminum Foil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.