How to Make Easy Rice Krispies Pumpkin Treats (a Fall Favorite)! by Christine Jones
Everybody loves Rice Krispies treats – and they only get better when shaped as cute pumpkins! These are super cute for a school party and transport easily!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 40 regular marshmallows
- 1 box Rice Krispies cereal
- orange food coloring
- celery (or Tootsie Rolls)
- chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
Here’s how to make them:
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add 40 regular-sized marshmallows (10 ounces) and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add 6 drops of orange food coloring and stir in completely. Continue to add in food coloring until desired color is achieved.
- Add in 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal and stir to coat well.
- Spray your hands with cooking spray and begin to form 3-inch balls. Place them on a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cool completely.
- Use a piece of celery or a Tootsie Roll to make the pumpkin stem.
- Use chocolate chunks, chocolate chips or other small candies to create a face.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Marshmallows $2 & Up
Rice Krispies Cereal $3 & Up
Food Coloring $4 & Up
Chocolate Chips $2 & Up
Tootsie Rolls $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.