How to Make Funny Mummy Cake Pops (Wrap Up Your Halloween)! by Donna John
Nothing scary about these mummy cake pops! They look like you spent a lot of time, but are so easy to create!
- 1 recipe cake pops (get cake pops recipe)
- 1 tub vanilla icing or 1 tube squeezable vanilla decorating icing
- 1 tube squeezable black decorating icing
Here's how to make them:
- Make cake pops according to recipe using white cake mix, vanilla icing and white chocolate to coat.
- Using a small round cake decorating tip and either a disposable bag or squeezable tube of white icing, wrap thin lines of icing around the cake pop to create the mummy. Hold the cake pops by the stick and pipe a line, starting at the top of the pop, twirling the stick as you pipe.
- Use the black squeezable icing and pipe two small dots to make the eyes.
- Allow the cake pops to dry.
Wilton Black Icing Tube $5.50
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.